BRALO HAND RIVET NUT TOOL M4 - M8
Bralo TR-208 riveting tool is a robust and reliable lever tool, conceived for professional use both in and outdoors. It is a hand tool designed to work with insert nuts of up to M-8.
Key features and benefits
- The main body is made in a high density aluminum casting.
- The levers and the anchoring are made of high quality steel, providing the tool with a great resistance.
- For use both in and outdoors.
- The multiplier effect guarantees that just a minimum amount of strength is required, even with big insert nuts.
- Hand threading and unthreading of the insert nut with a central rotating handle.
- Riveting capacity up to M-8.
- Easy to adjust and to fix the stroke through a knurled adjustment nut.
- Ergonomic handles that facilitate the riveting process.
- Solid, safe and durable tool.
- Weight: 1.600gr
- Lenght: 480 mm
- Width: 60 mm
- Application fiels: M 4 to M 8
|Price||£118.94 (inc VAT) Each|
||Rivet Nut Tool
||M4 - M8